- The administrator of the personal data contained in the MTP websites is the Poznań International Fair with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Głogowska 14, 60-734 Poznań, entered into the National Court Register – District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Economic Division of the National Court Register, under number KRS 0000202703 and the register of active VAT taxpayers – NIP 777-00-00-488, share capital – PLN 362 346 000,00, hereinafter referred to as MTP.
- Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable legislation and data storage takes place on MTP’s secure servers.
- Personal data is processed for the purpose resulting from its function: on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases in which legal provisions authorise the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or for the performance of a contract concluded between the parties.
- The sites perform functions to obtain information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
a. by voluntarily entering information in the forms,
b. by collecting “cookies”
- Every data subject has the right of access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Personal data provided on the form is treated as confidential and is not visible to unauthorised persons.
- MTP has the right to share the User’s personal data and other data with entities authorised under the relevant legislation.
- Complaints and objections regarding the processing of personal data on the website must be made by e-mail to: email@example.com.
- This Cookies Policy applies to all websites and applications for mobile devices belonging to MTP, hereinafter referred to as MTP websites.