Definitions used in these Regulations shall mean:
1) INFORMATION – all information content, including but not limited to text, audiovisual material, photographs, thematic articles, etc., available on PORT SOŁACZ Website.
2) PAYMENT OPERATOR – the electronic payment operator cooperating with PORT SOŁACZ, through which the Guest may pay for the Reservation.
3) REGULATIONS – these Regulations for reservations made by electronic means applicable at PORT SOŁACZ.
4) PORT SOŁACZ SERVICE – website belonging to PORT SOŁACZ, available at the Internet address www.portsolacz.pl.
5) RESERVATION – an Electronic Service available to all Guests, enabling them to register a hotel service via a dedicated functionality of the Port Sołacz Website.
6) CONTACT – an Electronic Service available to all Guests, enabling them to send a message to PORT SOŁACZ via a dedicated functionality of the Port Sołacz Website.
7) ELECTRONIC SERVICE AGREEMENT – Agreement on the provision of individual Electronic Services by PORT SOŁACZ to the Guest, constituting an agreement on the provision of services by electronic means within the meaning of the Act on Provision of Electronic Services.
8) ELECTRONIC SERVICE – the service provided electronically by PORT SOŁACZ to the Guest in accordance with the Regulations.
9) PORT SOŁACZ – the operator of a hotel under the name of Port Sołacz in Poznań, Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie sp. z o.o. with registered office in Poznań, ul. Głogowska 14, 60-734 Poznań, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register – registration
files kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Economic Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000202703 and in the register of active taxpayers of tax on goods and services: NIP 7770000488, share capital – PLN 377.346.000,00.
10) ACT ON PREVENTION OF UNFAIR MARKET PRACTICES – Act of 23 August 2007 on Prevention of Unfair Market Practices.
11) ELECTRONIC SERVICE PROVISION ACT – Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means.
12) GUEST – (1) an individual with full legal capacity; (2) a legal person; or (3) an organisational unit without legal personality, which is granted legal capacity by law; – using or intending to use the Electronic Services provided by PORT SOŁACZ via the Website.
1. The Regulations specify:
a. general terms and conditions of operation and use of the PORT SOŁACZ Website,
b. types and scope of Electronic Services provided by PORT SOŁACZ via the PORT SOŁACZ Website,
c. the terms and conditions for the provision of Electronic Services by PORT SOŁACZ via the PORT SOŁACZ Website, in particular the terms and conditions for making reservations,
d. terms and conditions for the conclusion and termination of Electronic Service Agreements,
e. complaint procedure,
f. conditions for amending the Regulations,
g. ways of contacting PORT SOŁACZ.
2. The PORT SOŁACZ Website is owned by PORT SOŁACZ.
3. The Regulations are made available by PORT SOŁACZ on the PORT SOŁACZ Website. The Regulations made available by PORT SOŁACZ can be downloaded, recorded or printed free of charge.
4. All intellectual property rights to the PORT SOŁACZ Webiste as a whole and its individual elements, including all contents of the PORT SOŁACZ Website, as well as logotypes, designations, patterns and signs, belong exclusively to PORT SOŁACZ or other authorised third parties.
5. The PORT SOŁACZ website may contain references, links or banners redirecting you to other websites, portals or web services, in particular Google Maps. Responsibility for the content of the websites, portals or services referred to in the previous sentence, as well as for the processing of personal data of visitors to such websites, portals or services, shall lie with the operators of such websites, portals or services.
1. PORT SOŁACZ provides the following Electronic Services to Guests:
a. viewing information;
2. The use of the PORT SOŁACZ Website and the Electronic Services provided by PORT SOŁACZ is voluntary.
3. The Guest is obliged to use the PORT SOŁACZ Website and the Electronic Services provided by PORT SOŁACZ in a manner compliant with the law, the Regulations and good manners, respecting the personal rights and copyrights and intellectual property of PORT SOŁACZ and third parties. The Guest is obliged, when using the PORT SOŁACZ Website and the Electronic Services provided by PORT SOŁACZ, to enter data in accordance with the actual state of affairs.
4. When using the PORT SOŁACZ Website and the Electronic Services provided by PORT SOŁACZ, the Guest is prohibited from supplying, sending, distributing, transmitting, making available and publishing any content and materials of an unlawful nature, i.e. contrary to the law or good manners. In particular, it is prohibited to:
a. provide, transmit, distribute, make available and publish content and material containing spam, unsolicited commercial information, pornographic, erotic, obscene, vulgar content or content which makes reference to religion, belief or faith,
b. uploading content and material which infringes the rights of third parties, including, in particular, rights in intangible property,
c. to take any action aimed at restricting or completely preventing the PORT SOŁACZ Website from functioning.
5. The use of the Electronic Services referred to in paragraph 1 above is conditional on the Guest meeting the following technical requirements necessary to ensure co-operation with the PORT SOŁACZ ICT system used by PORT SOŁACZ to provide the Electronic Services:
a. possession of an electronic device (desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.). with access to the Internet, equipped with the web browser Mozilla Firefox (version 17.0 and above), Opera (version 12.0 and above), Google Chrome (version 23.0 and above), Safari (version 5.0 and above), Microsoft Edge (version 25.10586.0 and above), with a recommended minimum screen resolution of 1024×768,
c. having access to e-mail.
6. Subject to paragraph 7 below, the conclusion of the Electronic Service Agreement shall take place at the time the Guest starts using such Electronic Services. The commencement of the use of the Electronic Services implies a declaration by the Guest that he has read the Regulations, that
he accepts the Regulations and that he undertakes to abide by the Regulations.
7. The conclusion of the Electronic Service Agreement, the subject of which is the Electronic Reservation Service, shall take place at the moment when the Guest performs all the required actions as specified in the Regulations for this Electronic Service, which means that it is concluded upon payment of the price for the Reservation. In each case, the Guest shall make a declaration that the Guest has read the Regulations, that the Guest accepts the Regulations and that the Guest undertakes to abide by the Regulations.
8. In the cases specified in the Regulations, PORT SOŁACZ has the right to block access of Guests to certain Electronic Services or restrict the scope of functionality of these Electronic Services or the PORT SOŁACZ Website.
1. Conditions of use of the Electronic Information Viewing Service:
a. the use of the Electronic Service to view Information consists of reading the Information available to each Guest,
b. the use of the Electronic Service to view the Information is possible both by accessing the main page of the PORT SOŁACZ Website and by going to the thematic sections and tabs of this website,
c. The Guest may, at any time after starting to use the Electronic Service of viewing the Information and without giving any reason, stop using this service by closing the page of the PORT SOŁACZ Website or by closing the Internet browser.
2. Conditions of use of the Electronic Reservation Service:
a. in order to start using the Electronic Reservation Service, you must:
i. select your preferred period of stay by indicating the check-in date and the check-out date, indicate the number of persons for whom the reservation is being made and (click) on the “Book now” action field, which allows access to a dedicated reservation service order form,
ii. select the preferred room (from those shown as available with the price) by selecting (clicking) the “Select a room” action field, which will redirect to the shopping cart where the Guest can enter the discount code (if obtained);
iii. confirm your room selection by selecting (clicking) the “Proceed to payment” action field,
iv. provide personal data necessary to make the reservation, i.e. name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address; optional company name,
v. select the method of payment for the reservation using a Payment Operator;
vi. confirm that you have read the Regulations by marking the box;
vii. select (click on) the “Buy and pay” action field to send the data contained in this form to PORT SOŁACZ and go to the Payment Operator’s website to make payment of the reservation amount,
viii. after clicking on the link, follow the instructions on the Payment Provider’s website.
b. Reservations can be paid for by electronic transfer, payment card (credit or debit) and the BLIK mobile payment system,
c. The Guest’s details, title, and the amount of the Reservation are provided to the Payment Operator by PORT SOŁACZ. The order is forwarded for registration once the payment is received by the Payment Operator. PORT SOŁACZ does not collect or process data from payment cards (credit or debit cards) of Guests in its IT system. The Guest shall only make this data available to the Payment Operator. Guest payments are protected using a secure SSL certificate encrypting payment information.
d. Payment through the Payment Provider is conditional on acceptance of separate terms and conditions, if the Payment Provider applies such terms and conditions.
e. If PORT SOŁACZ imposes additional conditions on the making of the Reservation, PORT SOŁACZ shall inform the Guest of these conditions when the Booking form is displayed.
f. When filling in the Reservation form, the Guest is obliged to exercise due diligence and to enter his personal data corresponding to the truth.
g. The Guest is only able to make a Reservation via the Reservation form on dates available for Reservation (free dates). In the event that a Reservation period is not available (busy dates), the Guest, after selecting such dates, will receive a message that it is not possible to make a Reservation on the indicated date.
h. Once the Reservation has been paid for through the Payment Operator, the Guest will receive confirmation of the Reservation, the payment for it and the conclusion of the Agreement with PORT SOŁACZ. If there are no funds in the account or the authorisation limit is too low, the declared amount of the Reservation will not be collected and consequently the Reservation will not take place.
i. if the Guest does not prefer to pay via the Payment Operator, he may make the Reservation by e-mail or telephone – in this case PORT SOŁACZ will send details of the payment of the reservation amount by traditional bank transfer to the e-mail address indicated by the Guest when making the reservation.
j. In the course of making a Reservation in accordance with (i) above, the Guest will be informed by PORT SOŁACZ of the dates (free dates) of the possible stay. In the event that no Reservation is available for a particular period (busy dates), the Guest will be informed of other possible (available) Reservation dates or that it is not possible to make a Reservation on the Guest’s preferred date.
k. Once PORT SOŁACZ has credited the payment of the Reservation by traditional transfer, the Guest receives confirmation of the Reservation, its payment and the conclusion of the Agreement with PORT SOŁACZ. If we do not receive a bank transfer from the Guest within 3 working days of making the Reservation, the Reservation will be cancelled, i.e. the Reservation will not be made.
l. In the summary of the Reservation sent to the Guest’s e-mail address, PORT SOŁACZ informs the Guest of the total price of the Reservation, the Reservation number and all additional costs related to the Reservation, including in particular any transaction costs.
m. If there are any problems with making a Reservation, they should be reported to PORT SOŁACZ in accordance with the complaint procedure specified in the Regulations.
3. Terms and conditions for the use of the Electronic Contact Service:
a. in order to start using the Electronic Contact Service, you need to enter your name, e-mail address and the content of the message you wish to send to PORT SOŁACZ in the dedicated window (form) of the communicator and (click) on the “Send message” action field.
b. In the summary of the Contact sent to the Guest’s e-mail address, PORT SOŁACZ informs the Guest that his message has been accepted.
1. PORT SOŁACZ shall not be held liable for the disclosure by Guests of their data provided for the purpose of using PORT SOŁACZ and the Electronic Services required by the Regulations.
2. PORT SOŁACZ will not be held responsible for any problems or impediments to access and use of the PORT SOŁACZ Webiste that result from problems in the Internet network beyond the control of PORT SOŁACZ.
3. PORT SOŁACZ ensures the efficiency and proper functioning of the ICT systems used by PORT SOŁACZ to provide Electronic Services to the extent necessary for proper access and use of the PORT SOŁACZ Website and Services by PORT SOŁACZ on a 24-hour basis and 7 days a week.
4. PORT SOŁACZ may temporarily suspend the operation of the information and communication systems referred to in paragraph 3 above for technical reasons (e.g. the need to carry out maintenance work), of which it will inform the Guest each time with due notice.
5. PORT SOŁACZ shall be entitled to temporarily or totally restrict or disable the PORT SOŁACZ Website or certain of its functionalities, as well as temporarily or totally restrict or discontinue the provision of Electronic Services.
6. The Guest bears full responsibility for the accuracy and correctness of all data provided by him for the purpose of using the PORT SOŁACZ Site and the Electronic Services provided by PORT SOŁACZ, including, in particular, responsibility for the consequences of providing such data in an incomplete or incorrect manner.
7. The Guest bears full responsibility for any possible infringement of the law, including infringement of the rights of third parties, with particular regard to rights on intangible property and personal rights, as a result of using the PORT SOŁACZ Service and using the Electronic Services provided by PORT SOŁACZ, including in connection with content or materials supplied, sent, distributed, transmitted, made available or published by the Guest.
8. PORT SOŁACZ shall not be liable for any content or material published by Guests in the use of the Electronic Services provided by PORT SOŁACZ.
1. The Guest may resign from the Reservation before the start of his stay at PORT SOŁACZ, of which he should immediately inform PORT SOŁACZ in writing or by document.
2. In the event of cancellation of a Reservation, PORT SOŁACZ will reimburse:
a. 40% of the deposit if the cancellation is notified less than 30 days before the start of the stay;
b. 60% of the deposit in the event of cancellation notified up to 30 days before the start of the stay.
3. The deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation less than 14 days before the start of the stay.
4. The cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount of the paid stay. The difference between the reservation payment made and the cancellation fee (if any) will be refunded to the Guest by transfer to the bank account indicated by the Guest.
5. In case of shortening the stay at PORT SOŁACZ, the Guest, in addition to the price of the completed stay, will be charged an additional fee equal to 100% of the price of the uncompleted stay. Paid reservation amounts in such cases are non-refundable.
1. The Guest is entitled to make a complaint about the functioning of the PORT SOŁACZ Website or the Electronic Services provided by PORT SOŁACZ through it.
2. The complaint referred to in paragraph 1 above may be made:
a. by email (postal mail), to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
b. in writing to the address of the PORT SOŁACZ head office: ul. Litewska 22, 60-605 Poznań.
3. PORT SOŁACZ recommends stating in the description of the complaint referred to in paragraph 1 above:
a. information and a description of the circumstances surrounding the subject of this complaint,
in particular information on the type and date of occurrence of the irregularities noticed by the Guest,
b. the content of the Guest’s claim (demand),
c. contact details of the Guest making this complaint, in order to facilitate and expedite the processing of this complaint, all of which are recommendations only and shall not affect the validity of a complaint referred to in paragraph 1 above made in disregard of such recommendations.
4. PORT SOŁACZ shall respond to the complaint referred to in paragraph 1 above, at the latest within 14 calendar days of its submission. Failure to respond within the aforementioned period means that PORT SOŁACZ has acknowledged the complaint.
5. PORT SOŁACZ may require the Guest who has made the complaint referred to in paragraph 1 above to submit additional information or data if the complaint does not contain the essential elements necessary to consider the complaint. In the situation described in the preceding sentence, the time limit referred to in paragraph 4 above may be extended accordingly by a period to be determined by PORT SOŁACZ, which may not, however, be longer than 14 days from the date on which the Guest submits additional information or data. PORT SOŁACZ shall inform the Guest who has made the complaint referred to in paragraph 1 above of the situation described in the preceding sentence.
6. The Guest is entitled to make use of out-of-court complaint and redress procedures by:
a. applying to the district (municipal) consumer ombudsman,
b. applying to social organisations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection,
c. the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection,
d. the use of an online platform for disputes between consumers and traders at EU level (ODR platform).
7. Detailed information on the out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims referred to in paragraph 6 above is available, inter alia, on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php and
8. Pursuant to Article 38(13) of the Consumer Rights Act, due to the nature of the Service, which is or may be the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, leisure services, if the contract specifies the day or period of service; Guests who are Consumers or Sole Proprietors do not have the right to withdraw from the Contract.
1. PORT SOŁACZ may amend the Rules for valid reasons, including:
a. change of the scope of the Electronic Services provided by PORT SOŁACZ, including the addition of new or deletion of existing Electronic Services,
b. change of the conditions or ways of using the PORT SOŁACZ Website as well as the conditions of providing Electronic Services by PORT SOŁACZ due to changes in functionality, including adding new functionalities or deleting existing ones,
c. change to the terms and conditions of the Electronic Services provided by PORT SOŁACZ, which does not adversely affect the previous total rights and obligations (situation) of the Guest,
d. change of data of PORT SOŁACZ or other entities indicated in the Regulations,
e. change in the provisions of applicable law applicable to the Regulations, including in particular, concerning the mutual rights and obligations of PORT SOŁACZ and Guests.
2. PORT SOŁACZ informs Guests of any changes to the Regulations by publishing the new version of the Regulations on the PORT SOŁACZ Website each time.
3. The change to the Regulations shall come into force on the date indicated by the Province, but no sooner than 14 working days from the date on which the Guest is informed of the change in accordance with paragraph 2 above.
1. PORT SOŁACZ does not apply a code of good practice as referred to in the provisions of the Act on Counteracting Unfair Market Practices.
2. Matters not covered by the Regulations shall be governed by generally applicable laws.